[Rhodes22-list] Mr. Effros, Mr. Rummy, Mr. Art, Mr. Dave L., Mr. Peter

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Feb 4 20:09:11 EST 2006

Bill,
	A few years back, you would bring to peoples attention that they
need to change the SUBJECT LINE.  Have you gotten senile?  Now you are in
the herd.

Art,
	The subject line is above the text part of your reply, it can be
changed to reflect the topic of the text.

Mr. Rummy,
	I will attribute you lack of changing he subject line to seeing
snow.  I suggest you tell folks that we are supposed to have snow both
Sunday and Monday.

Dave Lewis,
     The subject line tells others to topic under discussion.  If you leave
it blank, others may think the text is blank.  Kapish?

Peter,
     Because Dave's is shooting blanks does not mean you should.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA