[Rhodes22-list] was Boom Room Terminology, now plastics

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Feb 5 01:57:01 EST 2006

Ed, and list,

    Mcmaster-Carr also sells plastics in very thin sheets, strips and tape.  I have also found similar plastis listed in woodworking catalogs.  I plan to use some of the tape material as slides between the pop top and the slider.

Todd T.

PS  I meant to include Art in the salutation of my Chesapeake  Rhodie post...sorry Art