[Rhodes22-list] (no subject) - boom room

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 09:29:19 EST 2006

Rummy,

I remember Pamela discussing a tent way back when but I wasn't sure if she
actually had one. Do you remember the brand or size?

As cheap as I am I will probably just get some longer tent poles and bigger
tarp. The design I use now works great and is very simple. I don't want
anything that takes more than 5 minutes to set-up. I guess I am lazy as well
as cheap. :-)

Wally