[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Art about Eric and Red

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 12:53:44 EST 2006

Ed,

How does a subject line titled "Reply to Art about Eric and Red" have
anything to do with this email.  Perhaps "Annoying Criticisms of people who
don't do things my way" would have been more pertinent.

All the emails I have sent were replies to specific questions or comments in
an email, not subject changes.  Perhaps the subject should have been changed
a few emails before.

Contrary to your belief, not every Rhodes owner wants to be a member of the
list.  I believe this would fall under the heading of Freedom of Choice.

As far a frapper goes, I don't believe their was a mandated requirement to
add a marker to frapper to be on the list.  I think it is another on of
those freedom of choice things.

Lighten up, Ed.  You're turning into a real PITA.

Hank