[Rhodes22-list] Subject: Motor / Tiller connector

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 5 17:39:05 EST 2006

Bud,

I don't have a picture but I do have a new boat being built in Edenton for
May delivery that I believe should have this feature.  I'm getting what Stan
calls the Ultimate Power Package which enables the  9.9 4 stroke
motor to move up and down via a switch in the cockpit, an electric start
switch and tiller mounted motor controls.  It is my understanding  (and
hope) that Stan is including this tiller/rudder linkage as part of this
package.  I know it is a pain on my present boat to use the motor in
reverse...the rudder quickly develops a mind of its own.

Dan Snyder
New London, NH