[Rhodes22-list] Re: Florida Rhodes 22 Rental

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 04:45:42 EST 2006

Slim,

  I'm 45 minutes south of Tampa, and I'm on the Frappr site.

  I do not know what I'm going to charge yet as I'm waiting on cost of the insurance.

  I am not planning in getting rich renting the Rhodes so it will be as inexpensive as possible. I just want to be able to write off the taxes my sailing hobby.

  The boat is in very good condition. Here is the list of equipment:

  175% genoa on a furler

  Solar cells to keep the battery charged

  1982 4.5hp Johnson motor (I' planning in upgrading this to an 8 HP)

  Standard Mast (Not for long), mainsail with 2 reef points

  Mamga Grill

  Bimini

  Marina AM,FM, Cassette with CD jack

  Pota Potty

  Anchor

  Life Jackets

  Fenders

  I'll be adding a VHF radio.

  I'l should know what I'm going to be charging by the end of the week.

Slim <salm at mn.rr.com> wrote:
  Luis,

That's great news! I'd love to take you up on it some time. If I recall,
you're in the vicinity of Tampa (?) Now that you have the boat, ED can
start guilting you to get thyself on the Frappr site.

Slim