[Rhodes22-list] Reply, controversy, Dave, Jim

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 18:12:31 EST 2006

Rik,

Left field?  By the way, you do know that the levees
were intentionally blown-up in NOLA, right?  Actually,
they were in 1927 but that is another story.  Here is
a quote from the JAN 06 issue of AOPA (Aircraft Owners
and Pilots Association) magazine from a former FAA
administrator that sums it up well-

"Aviation news occurs when the uninformed are
interviewed by the unqualified to produce drivel for
the uneducated"
                        Langhorne Bond

Brad

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html