[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Rik, Brad, Dave, Bob of Squirrel Heaven

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Feb 9 08:44:39 EST 2006

Rik,
    Your internet web site was most helpful and gives the best technical
explaination.
Dave,
     Your explaination was worth the effort you put into it, Thank you.
Brad,
      Thank you for the positive comment.
Bob,
      It is easy to call the original claim bullshit.  It is harder to
refute the premise.  If you take the time to look at the site referred to by
Rik, it give a response based on technical facts, logical sequence and
refutes most of what the original poster says.
      If we look at the original pictures with 'Rik's" site explaination,
then the lines of explosion can be explained thusly.  The weigh was bowing
out at the floor lines evenly and the explosions seen in the pictures are
not explosives but rather mechanical failures of too much stress caused by
the weight.
      Not trained in these matters, it took Rik's site to explain to me what
caused the puffs seen as smoke.  They were not smoke but clouds of brick,
concrete and sheetrock dust.
       Now, if you had taken the time to explain that to me, I would have
understood.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Where it is a nice sunny day, 44 degrees and gusty north winds...