[Rhodes22-list] GPS, ---Ed

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 12 15:50:19 EST 2006

Dan,
I'd really be interested in learning more about the transponder you refer to.  Your point is well made.  Jim White has sailed in Corpus Christi Bay and has seen the big boats up and down the channel, as I have.  Most coastal sailing has more intrigues than lake sailing.  Better to stay on top.  I will always prefer using a plotter in the Georgia isles, even on a 22' boat, and especially near the ICW.
Art