[Rhodes22-list] Retirement/Sailing Locales

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 15:52:49 EST 2006

Dave,

  The Sarasota/Bradenton area is a great location with sailing all year around. There are lots of places accessible by boat (Restaurants, hotels, etc). Lots of anchorage and easy access to the Gulf of Mexico.

  You should come down here and check it out. I have a Rhodes 22 that you could rent.

  Luis

  S/V PARADISE
  S/V MIRACLE

DCLewis1 at aol.com wrote:

My thanks to everyone for their input regarding retirement and sailing
locales, your input is helpful. I’m trying to integrate your info with our trip
plan now, we plan to start tomorrow. Actually, the trip is getting a little
iffy - it’s snowing in WDC and they expect a significant accumulation, I hope
well be able to get out of here tomorrow.

DaveL