[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Review

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 11:46:50 EST 2006

Bill,

Please include me in your list of the interested.  Originally I thought w/
PTE and Bimini, who needs one more thing to set up at night and pack up in
the morning, store in the boat, etc.  Now I'm hopeful that a BR design will
accommodate a furled Bimini stored vertically and provide good rain-proof
cockpit shelter.

With the Bimini when it rains, it pours -- into the cockpit along the
gunwales.  A Bimini is better than nothing, but it's not dry space.  Keeping
rain and bugs out and allowing air in should be a BR priority.

Thanks for your stirring efforts and keeping this going.

PT