[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Review

Dave Dallas Dallas.Dave at spartancontrols.com
Mon Feb 13 11:38:39 EST 2006

Hi all:

I have been following this topic with interest.  More time to lurk during the winter as the water in Calgary stays pretty hard until April.  Big thanks to David, Bill, Art, Slim et al for all their work thus far!

Please add me to the list of interested parties.  As I have a PTE, my preference would be something more like Art's; from his picture, it looks like it would be easy to just put the top up as a 'sunshade' when anchored for lunch, swimming, etc., but also have the capability to add panels for enclosed sleeping/camping.  Having said that, whatever the list decides is the best 'compromise' works for me.  Will also have to get the cockpit filler cushions from Stan!

Take care, and thanks again for all the effort.

David Dallas