[Rhodes22-list] Edenton Pics

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:22:42 EST 2006

Dave,

I like the Bimini! Is it a custom design?  Is it mounted directly to the
stern rail?  What is the standing head clearance?  It appears that the
bimini could be "closed" by folding backwards, and in that position it would
stay upright and be up above your head.  Will the bimini interfere with the
boom in the lower "first reef" position?

Makes me want to go out and cut a hole in the ice and sail a model boat :-)

Todd Z.
Phillips, WI