[Rhodes22-list] Michael's great trip

Steve stevej78 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 20:39:56 EST 2006

Michael,

I don't mind picking you up at the airport it's only a few minutes away.
Dinner and drinks on your dime is fine.  You can email me directly about
your arrival time; the amount of compute time to work you want to drive, and
type of dinner you would like so I would have an idea of what to show you.

Thanks,

Steve