[Rhodes22-list] Edenton Pics

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Tue Feb 14 05:33:51 EST 2006

We have the GBI bimini and when it is hot or rainly, it's great. We used it
on our two week trip to the North Channel last summer and it kept the dew
off the cockpit so we could leave the cushions out all night and it provided
both rain and sun protection. When the winds picked up, we folded it forward
and tied it to the rails. It can go back as well, but it interferes with
other things on our boat so forward is the best choice.

Julie
s/v Blue Loon