[Rhodes22-list] Project Boat/bottom primer

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Sat Feb 18 19:20:34 EST 2006

Peter,
  Did you use a primer or just go right to the bottom paint?   I
recently looked at the pict you posted a few months ago when you were
on your back in the tyvek jumpsuit scraping or sanding away the old..

  I have had a surveyor look at my hull and advised I sand away a
section under the fwd foam for possible delamination.   I think the
sound inconsistency was due to the cement under my head area ( no
head on my proj boat) which has cracked and must be removed.

My orig paint is in fairly good condition and I want to just sand a
bit and then go with the Trinidad SR that I used inside the trunk
already.
wish it was in the 50's here its not even 1/2 that tonight.. going
down to 12F
brrr
Lou