[Rhodes22-list] Weather

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 19:43:56 EST 2006

Point Forecast: Boxborough, MA

Hazardous Weather Outlook - ....WITH ARCTIC AIR TO SETTLE OVER THE REGION
TONIGHT...LINGERING BRISK
NORTHWEST WINDS COULD YIELD WIND CHILLS OVERNIGHT FROM -5 TO
-20 DEGREES.  A WIND CHILL ADVISORY WILL LIKELY BE ISSUED THIS
AFTERNOON FOR MOST OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND FOR THE OVERNIGHT
TIME FRAME.

Tonight: Clear, with a low near 0. Wind chill values between -8 and -18.
Northwest wind between 11 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values between -10 and zero.
West wind between 8 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

NE Boat show started today.  Two of two kids sick, so I probably won't make
it again this year.  Not that I need anything, but at this time of year it's
a bit of encouragement that spring is coming.

On the plus side, the tarps on the boat have stood up well to two days of
50+ mph gusts.

Jim Connolly