[Rhodes22-list] Boat Lettering Size?

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Feb 21 23:00:18 EST 2006

Sheldon,
Fretless has 5 " lettering and it is visible. 6" would also be ok. The one
thing I didn't do when we had ours done was pay enough attention to the
spacing between the letters. If I ever have to do it over  (and I may not-
they look brand new 5 years later) I'd spread them out a little further.
See pic attached.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Rock Hall & Swan Creek, MD