[Rhodes22-list] PTE Question

salm at mn.rr.com salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 16:00:28 EST 2006

Wally,

My PTE is black and Stan thought it would be too hot but that isn't the
case since we use it primarily after dark.  But
the nights are cooler in MN than TN.  We have opening ports on the front of
the cabin and that's enough ventilation.
And if it's not too buggy we leave the front window flaps open.

Nobody regrets getting the PTE--you'll love it!

Slim