[Rhodes22-list] PTE Question

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Wed Feb 22 17:26:48 EST 2006

Wally,
I've got one of the newer versions of the PTE that you could take a look at
in person if you want.  Only problem is that I am leaving town tomorrow and
will not be able to meet with you until the latter part of next week.

Bill W.

             "TN Rhodey"
             <tnrhodey at hotmail
             Sent by:                  rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
             rhodes22-list-bou                                          cc
             nces at rhodes22.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Rhodes22-list] PTE Question
             02/22/2006 04:41
             PM

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Slim,

I have owned my boat 4 plus year and still have not seen a PTE in person.

One thing I am not clear on.....what covers the companion way? Canvas?
Screen? Both? Something different?

Wally