[Rhodes22-list] PTE Question

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 23 10:07:44 EST 2006

Wally,
I didn't realize the variety until you pursued the question.  My PTE is quite small, yet very suitable.  It wraps around the immediate PT to cabin top connection, nice from the standpoint of size and storage, also easy installation while standing under the PT.  The larger size provides a little more window view.  I appreciate the feedback also.
Art

hotmail.com>