[Rhodes22-list] Lettering

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 24 14:03:41 EST 2006

Yeah Hank,

That's REAL CLOSE to being better than sex.

Drove those things for 15 years. Won some, probably more than most ever
do, but wasn't what you'd call a star. I had a tough few days last April
when I sold her to a friend of mine so his son could start racin'.

Now it's boats and bikes and I try to avoid gettin' too racy with
either. It's a terrible addiction. :-)

Rik