[Rhodes22-list] interested in finding a good used Rhodes 22

Sanford Hardy sanman60 at charter.net
Sat Feb 25 16:21:04 EST 2006

HI!

We have just sold our compac 19 and are looking at moving up. The Rhodes 22 is in our top 3 category. we are interested in joining your mail list to see what might be available in the used market. We are in Birmingham, AL and were directed here by Stan at the plant.
Looking to keep the price within our budget (which is under $10,000) but still want a nice used boat (no hurricane victims or broken down "projects")

Thanks!

Sanford Hardy