[Rhodes22-list] Used 1980 Rhodes 22 on ebay

molly p. maundrell pmaundrell at cinci.rr.com
Sun Feb 26 23:28:35 EST 2006

Help!

I am considering a 1980 Rhodes 22, this is a project boat in the true sense of the word. The boat is listed on eBay. I  but don't have much experience with Rhodes sailboats or any sailboats for that matter, but I do have the necessary skills to bring it up to speed without  many problems.

I would appreciate any suggestions and help anyone can give me regarding this model and year.

Please call my cell on Monday asap, the sale is only for one more day.

Thanks Pat 513 200 4102