[Rhodes22-list] Owners list

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Jan 2 23:11:31 EST 2006

Joe,

This is the list.

You made it.

Quiet today.

Tell us a little about yourself; where you are; whether you already own
a boat; etc.

Just reply to my message and everyone on the list will see your reply,
just as you, along with everyone else, has seen my reply to your
question of Stan.

Put your reply to my reply on top of my reply, just as I have put my
reply on top of your reply.  Confusing at first, but you'll get the hang
of it.

Bill Effros