[Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate--2006

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jan 3 15:31:18 EST 2006

Sorry Luis,

No, it didn't go back channel, it's just that no one had time for it.

Brad punted--he totally ran out of time to deal with the boat on any
level.  I bought it from him, but have had no time to follow up.  There
wasn't enough commitment in the Syndicate to justify setting it up--the
business model wasn't going to work.

I am open to ideas regarding what to do with it now.  I still plan to be
in Florida in roughly a month, and will deal with it then, if I'm unable
to work something out before then.

I have been contacted back channel, but I would sooner do everything on
the list, so everyone has a fair shot, and everyone sees what is happening.

Bill Effros