[Rhodes22-list] Re: Happy New Year

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Tue Jan 3 19:33:56 EST 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL RHODIES from the bilge of
Lou's Project boat!

  I have been trying to create a basic webpage while the weather is
too cold to epoxy in my new stringer for the stb side of my floor.
  LUIS;  did you replace your stringers??
  I recall about a yr ago you were asking about the stringer placement ?
  be well and happy sailing in 2006 to all!
  Lou