[Rhodes22-list] MJM's Jokes

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Jan 4 08:10:10 EST 2006

Brad,

I never thought that I would have a common story with you, but I also have a
"bizarre restroom attendent in Asia" story.

We were in a dark little bar in Bangkok.  It was down the street from my parents'
apartment, and they were frequent visitors to the bar.  It was a shade on the
seedy side, but not really too bad.

The restroom there was large, dark, and unisex.  I was standing at the urinal as
a group of women came in and disappeared into stalls without a second glance my
way.  Then, the attendent came up behind me and started a shoulder massage while
I was mid-stream.  Talk about dry you up in a hurry!

I was a little freaked out, but apparently, he just does this in order to get a
bigger tip.  It happens to everyone, and he "doesn't mean anything by it."

I chose not to tip this particular attendent.  And oh yeah, it was a guy.

Ben

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 07:41 , brad haslett <flybrad at yahoo.com> sent: