[Rhodes22-list] Capt Smith of Brooklyn - Attention

Richard Smith sailnut at att.net
Wed Jan 4 16:27:33 EST 2006

> Capt Dick Smith:
> Were you interested in Trawlers?  See:
> http://www.trawlerfest.com/stuart.html
> Do you have time to go to Florida?  Do you think that maybe this is
> where Bill E is going?

 To rich for my blood!

While on jury duty today I was leafing through a recent copy of "Sailing".
This is the first time I have looked at this mag in at least 10 years!

I don't think there was a boat offered for less then $350,000!!  There were
a couple of classifieds for Sunfish and such but nothing else!

A sad commentary on the economic realities of the pleasure boat market.

Richard Smith