[Rhodes22-list] Single or double axle trailer

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Fri Jan 6 00:06:21 EST 2006

Double, with brakes on both. Have used both the single and double and for
interstate travel the two don't compare. Have traveled 3000+ miles in a
given season and a very notable difference. Also even though the trailer is
a double axle full precautions to verify proper tongue weight must still be
followed or the performance will decrease exponentially if not enough. Hope
this helps.