[Rhodes22-list] RE: Stringer's Diagrams

thescubatank at cox.net thescubatank at cox.net
Fri Jan 6 11:43:37 EST 2006

Luis, Slim, et all,

I am going to replace the stringers in my 78 rhodes in the near future.  Luis, thanks for the diagrams.  I have read that some have used marine plywood. I was thinking about using a hardwood.  Any thoughts out there.
Are there any dementions on the hight of each of the stinger pieces that run fore and aft?
Also, is there extra build up in the stringers at the support post for the mast?

Steve
S/V Ad Astra