[Rhodes22-list] RE: Stringer's Diagrams

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 12:19:56 EST 2006

Steve,

Suggest you look into Ipe.  It's a South American hardwood so dense it
barely floats, very resistant to rot and so durable it's marketers say it's
been on the Atlantic City boardwalk for more than 20 years and shows little
signs of wear.  When a get a round tuit was planning to use Ipe for
Phoenix's stringers.

PT