[Rhodes22-list] for sale

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Jan 6 13:52:45 EST 2006

Notice:

As the result of a court case and decision (to which we were not a party),
both Gary's attorney and the attorney selling us the boat on behalf of the
court action, guaranteed that we would be getting the boat with all its
parts.  We are asking the attorneys to stand behind their written statements
to us.

stan/general boats