[Rhodes22-list] for sale - court case - hey Steve Mutart

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 17:16:18 EST 2006

Ed - I will have to answer for Steve, as he has decided that he needs to  get
a few billable hours a week in rather than trading barbs with you and the
other (shall we say) right of center folks, so he has finally figured out how to
 remove himself from da list (and apparantly done so).  But you are right,
his admiralty practice is pretty soft.  Stan sent him a great packet of  photos
and  propaganda on the R 22 and I keep telling him that he will  really need
a sailboat - none better than a Rhodes - at his dock in Marco next  fall. So
far, he's resisting, but we'll keep working on him.
    Frone Crawford
    s/v Sunday Morning