[Rhodes22-list] Boat Available for Viewing?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Jan 6 17:10:15 EST 2006

Dear Joe,
                I'm a bit too far south for you (Medford, Oregon) but here
are a couple of contacts closer to your sailing grounds.

Julia Turney and Jay Lucas
Orcas, Island
luketurn at orcasonline.com

Also there is Steve Jacobs in Bellingham and he knows of at least one other
boat in the area, he will happy to talk with you!
Steve Jacobs
Bellevue, WA.
425-451-2694
stevej78 at comcast.net