[Rhodes22-list] A story of a boat

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Jan 7 11:23:19 EST 2006

I thought the FL Syndicate idea was dead. I guess I've missed some of the info. Is it still in the "trying to figure out details" stage?

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> bill at effros.com 1/7/2006 10:50:45 am >>>
Michael,

I think the Florida Syndicate II idea may have a lot of merit.  If GB is
still going to the Miami Boat Show, they could move a boat down there
early, rent it out around the boat show, and take it back with them (or
sell it).  This would be a win for everyone.

Bill Effros