[Rhodes22-list] Reply to master shipbuilder, Lou

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jan 9 18:56:56 EST 2006

Lou,
	Yes it would me nice for the maestro of boat rebuilding to comment
here.
	My thought is if you have to take the foam out, use a flexible saw
and cut it out whole.  It may be reusable if in good shape.  And as you have
noted, Stan makes them separately and glues them in.  Others have poured the
new foam in its place.
	You ask for opinion, but you are the expert.  Sounds like you are
doing great.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is
important that you do it"  Mahatma Gandhi