[Rhodes22-list] One Hatch/Two Hatches

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Jan 10 07:50:46 EST 2006

Dave,
You're right on.  It is always easier to cut a hole than to patch it.

             DCLewis1 at aol.com
             Sent by:
             rhodes22-list-bou                                          To
             nces at rhodes22.org         rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
                                                                        cc

             01/09/2006 08:41                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [Rhodes22-list] One Hatch/Two
                                       Hatches

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Bill,

Thanks for your insight, it's helpful.  I took your comment to be  "it's
nice
to have, but there is a drawback" as opposed to "you really need to  have
it".  We may try one hatch, with the idea of adding another at a later
date, if
that's possible.  At this point I'm trying to figure out what's  necessary
for
a well functioning and useful boat, with the idea of upgrading as  needed
over time.

Dave