[Rhodes22-list] Seaward stuff

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Wed Jan 11 17:35:06 EST 2006

We have always been here, the Bulldoggers, russ, Shirlee, Will and probably
will never leave unless tossed out.  We still have a soft spot for the R22
and would have benn first or second for Stan's R26.  We are still friends
with Elton, infact he has stayed with us.  We are taking Bulldog (26RK) to
Edenton for some work etc.

Russ