[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Todd Z

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jan 12 08:54:11 EST 2006

Todd:
	Regarding the FAQ pages on:
http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/
	That is a site provided by Tom Evans.  If you scroll to the bottom
of the page you will find Tom's email address.  Tom developed the site while
this group was on the old Sailnet list.  If you read all the details you
will find that Tom is in the computer services business.  Sort of like
several others on this list.
	Tom used to have pictures of his boat on that front page.  Then he
posted a for sale sign.  Then he sold his boat and removed the pictures and
the for sale sign.  He never told this list why.
	I believe that the new owner of his boat is currently active on this
list.  Maybe he told why he sold the boat.  I do not know.  However, in the
past I had communicated with Tom via email.  If you want to communicate with
him go ahead, it is Tom's site. He is a good guy, probably very much like
you.
	If you go to the site and look around, you will find that there is a
hotkey that says, "Add entries to a FAQ page on the Rhodes 22 Site".  When
you go to that page, it says: Warnings:  The scripts don't match the
configured version number. Admin must run installer. This message has been
sent to mjm at michaelmeltzer.com. This is a Faq-O-Matic 2.719."
	Most of us have no problem if you post all that you learn to this
list.  Naturally, there will be one or more who complain that it is not
germane, but go ahead and see what you can find out and accomplish.
	And, regarding the Rhodes22.Org site, Will Barry works with Michael
on the site.  There were several posts in the last few days about updating
it.  Will has the keys to do so.  If you have some talent writing
instructions, write some on how to effectively search the archives and get
Will to make a hot key to the instructions.  Then all I will have says is
click the hotkey.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to
fish and you feed him for a lifetime."  Proverb