[Rhodes22-list] Florida Boat Rental List

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Jan 12 09:45:46 EST 2006

Bud, Jerry,

We have gone through this cycle many times in the past.  It never seems
to work out.  No criticism intended.  If Northerners want to sail in the
South during the winter they must either tow their boats, or figure out
Plan B.  So far, no Plan B has ever worked out--and I include the
Florida Boat Rental plan to date in this analysis.  We'll see.

Bill Effros