[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring -- Phuzzy Physics

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 09:59:11 EST 2006

Yeah,  Bill needs to add a disclaimer to his posts. Perhaps:

"This is my opinion. It totally ingnores all expert opinion and is
based on limited testing in specific circumstances.  Following
this advice may result in death dismemberment, or getting
wet when you least expect it. Follow this advice your own risk"

Ron