[Rhodes22-list] Rik

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 14 08:19:23 EST 2006

Rik,
HLG II looks very good on the hard.
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Rik Sandberg
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:59 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rik

Hey Slim,

Yeah, long distance travel is hard on ya. That's why they pay me the
......Uh ........ big bucks????

Really though you get used to it like anything else. It's not all that
different from you being able to play the guitar all night without
getting bloody fingers or singing that long without getting hoarse. You
just learn how to do it.

I've been around right along. Just been super busy lately and I've got a
guy who's been out sick (tipped his scooter over 16 months ago, still
rehabbing) for a couple months. Don't know if he'll ever get completely
right again, but he's worked for us for a long time and I'm trying to
keep his job open.

I was sorry to hear about your gig closing up down at the MOA. Kinda
looks like there's going to be a lot of changes going on there in the
near future. But, traveling and seeing all the different places and
people can be fun too, so I hope you are enjoying that.

I've been wanting to get down your way with the M-15 ...... obviously I
haven't made it ...... If I do, I'll be sure to call. We're going down
to the Mpls boat show next Sat. Any chance you're going to be around there??

Yes, our Flicka lives "down south" all the time. She's on the hard right
now down at Light House Landing, for the winter. Come March she'll get
some new bottom paint and go back into her slip. Hopefully, we'll get
down there for a week about the same time.

Rik