[Rhodes22-list] Go-To Anchor

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 20:06:46 EST 2006

Bill,
Your credibility suffers greatly when you free-wheel on some of your passion subjects, especially people involved on this list.  For example, I do not believe intelligent subscribers to this list ignore Stan's advice or comments, only to read and heed Sail Magazine instead.  Even if it were true, what a shallow comment.  I really appreciate the insights from these postings, yours included, that is until you get carried away with yourself.
Art