[Rhodes22-list] New Boat

Robert and Sandra Fuller BobandSandy at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 21:31:30 EST 2006

For the past several days, I have enjoyed the good company, assistance, and instruction of Elton (40mph winds really threw a wrench in his delivery schedule here on the west coast of Fl.)  He picked up my '86 and delivered my spanking, brand new Rhodes,a joy to behold. Unfortunately (?!), we are leaving immediately for a long-planned 3 week vacation.  Upon return, I plan to check her out thoroughly and will post a list of features and performance.  Don't hate me because she is beautiful. Regards to all,
Bob F.