[Rhodes22-list] Rudder refinishing

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 17 17:37:02 EST 2006

Jim,

I sanded my tiller bare last summer and used Z-Spar, Captains (I think)
2015 varnish on it. Nice stuff!! I got it at Jamestown Distributors. Not
exactly cheap, but a good friend of mine who builds and sails boats down
in Texas told me he's never seen anything stand up to the sun better
than this stuff.

Rik