[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes parts

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 09:50:52 EST 2006

Chris:
  Did you arrange to buy those items from Russ?

  If not, Menagerie suffered the loss of her already shortened tiller last Sat. when my ham-handed co-owner decided he diodn't need to finesse the boat through a tack in light winds....now I have to locate a new tiller....

  Let me know....it would be a Godsend.
  jw
  Le Menagerie
  Out of commission for a short time.....

Chris Geankoplis <napoli68 at charter.net> wrote:
  Russ,
If you are sure you don't want to mount it over the fireplace
contact me at napoli68 at charter.net. Thanks!
Chris G