[Rhodes22-list] Rudder refinishing

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 17:21:44 EST 2006

A picture would be great, thanks.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Quinn <rjquinn at bellsouth.net>
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:38:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rudder refinishing

West Marine/Boat US and other suppliers generally carry tiller covers. Measure before you buy as some are narrower and not as long as the R22 Tiller. I did have a "saddle" made up to cover the stock section that fits into the rudder. A local canvas shop made that up for me from a paper pattern that I made up. It fit over the back of the rudder/tiller stock and was attached with snaps just forward of the rudder. I think I may have a picture of it, I'll check in the next day or so.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: <mputnam1 at aol.com>