[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes parts

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Fri Jan 20 03:59:43 EST 2006

Russel:

      I think that you will have to send the tiller to one and hiking stick to another to be fair.  When on the road, try using Michael's new toy:
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Reply.jtp?post=2415184
Make a copy of the web site and put it in your wallet.  Use it when borrowing a computer.

Luis:
     There used to be a Rhodie from Little Rock on this list.  He used excessive profanity and had a proclevity for personal attacks.  Otherwise he was a good guy, and he was an original list member.  His name is Steve Little and can be emailed at:  rhodes2282 at yahoo.com   As you can read, Wally and Peter have pointed out the problem with Steve and given you another email address.
      By the way, where have you been?  We need you to repost your instructions on how to search the archives and send a copy to Will Barry.  wp.barry at att.net  Maybe he will post them on the Rhodes22.Org web site so that we do not need to go thru a couple of months.  Do you suppose that people who cannot navigate the internet might have the same problem on open water.  I guess we can hope for the best.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA