[Rhodes22-list] Varnishing Virgin and tiller covers

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Jan 20 10:14:37 EST 2006

Jay,

Please provide more details.  Your knowledge of wood working is
disappearing from the general population.  Anything you write down will
be used by someone in the future.

I always admire the wood on your boat, every time I see it, even if I
never believe my skills will progress beyond one tiller, once a year.

Bill Effros